Introducing a new four-part workshop series that will guide you through personal development topics to focus your mindset, enhance your workplace relationships, and bring you closer to your goals in the new year!
- Monday, January 8, 2024 – Reconnecting with Your Purpose Through Emotional Self Awareness
- Monday, February 26, 2024 – Improving Your Relationships at Work Through Deep Listening
- Monday, April 22, 2024 – Setting Boundaries and Asserting Oneself Authentically At Work
- Monday, June 10, 2024 – Adapting to Change in the Workplace with Better Stress Management
Leadership and Management series
There’s more to come in the Leadership and Management series, but until then, check out our resources on leadership and management to add to your training library or personal collection. Visit The Library Marketplace for recommended reads!
- Monday, November 27 2023 – Restorative Management: Rebuilding Trust in a Low-Morale Workplace (Leadership and Management series)
- Monday, October 23, 2023 – Effective Managing in a Unionized Environment (Leadership and Management series)
- Monday, September 25, 2023 – Elevate Your Approach: Coaching Strategies for Transforming Challenging Conversations (Leadership and Management series)
- Monday, June 19 & 26, 2023 – Better, Faster, Stronger: More Efficient Library Practices Through the Lean Approach
- Monday, May 8, 2023 – The Education Institute Spring Conference: “Building Your Researcher Toolkit”
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021 – Cognitive Biases and Our Relationship to Information
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 – Use GIS to Visualize Family History
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 – French Services in an Anglophone Community
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021 – Facilitating Virtual Learning Circles for an Online Certification with the GISC
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 – What’s Ethics Got to Do With It?
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 – Connecting with Readers During COVID-19
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 – Using Pop-Up Style Assessment Methods to Improve Your Library Website